Blogger Backgrounds

Who is stalking me ?;p

Friday, May 7, 2010

Cake cake xD




Taadaa..this is the thing that I never tried before in my life .
I baked a cake for my grandmom on 5 of May ;-)
...
....
.....
......
.......


Mother`s Day =)
i guess \Mom won`t know that we will prepare this surprise for her ..
so ..lets have a look for it ;D


the first round = FAILURE =(



 
THE SECOND ROUND ..hohohohoho..
I named it as The Legend xD


and i was way too creative i think LOL..
Coz i used to cut down all the `Cacat Muffins` into pieces ..
then mix it with icing sugar and put all together .xD
so i think that is not call as Muffins but Cacatfins >.<

wuhooo..tonight will be the night that my mum never ever forget about it xD


stay tune ...

1 comment:

  1. haha......
    hv u try it b4....
    ehem...
    anyway....
    good creativity

    ReplyDelete